We throw a summer party every year. This year's fete included:
- Yucca (a tequila + lemon + sugar + ice concoction that is magical)
- YUCCA DRINK RECIPE: Ice, 6 lemons, 1 cup Sugar, 1 L Tequila, one gallon pickle jar. Add all ingredients into jar, wrap in towel and pass around to friends, shaking for one hour. This drink is potent! Add club soda for a less intense (but equally delicious) beverage.
- Red Sangria (with apples and oranges and lemons, oh my!)
- Lemon Water (to stay hydrated)
- In our case this was balloons and mexican paper flags (the plastic, outdoor/rain tolerant version).
3. Siblings and high-waisted swim gear