Craft & Consumption

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pining for Summer {Retro Swim Edition}

It's March, (almost April) and my crocuses are up! I am beyond excited for spring to kick into full gear. Once spring arrives, that means those long, warm nights of summer are just around the (river) bend.

I'm pining and planning for fabulous summer weekends, with lots of East Coast beaches & deep blue waters! Some places on my hit list:
  • The islands of Maine
  • Wine tours in the Finger Lakes
  • Montauk
  • Cape Cod
  • Coney Island
So naturally I've been collecting warm-weather inspiration, including these very retro-inspired swim looks. How are you making it through these March snow storms? 


1


2

3

4
5



1. Layered pendants = great beach accessory
2. Retro yellow suit (similar here)
3. High waist black bikini (similar here)
5. Roxy scalloped bikini (in pink here)





No comments:

Post a Comment