Craft & Consumption

Saturday, February 9, 2013

NYFW Day 2 {Chambray & Neon}

waxed coated jeans (Zara), chambray mens button down (old navy),
neon blazer (H&M, old), necklace (Sorrelli), booties (Ann Taylor)

Outfit two, day two of New York Fashion Week! I just want to say that I have discovered the magic of the Men's section, and I'm excited. I might be late to this party (HuffPo was on this back in August), but I bought a chambray short-sleeved men's oxford a few weeks ago on sale at GAP and have been wearing it TO. DEATH. The cut is long, roomy, and the short sleeves don't bulk up under blazers. Genius (if I do say so myself). I highly recommend the linen blend above ($25!!). 

On Thursday (Day 2 for me of NYFW) I spent the day running around like a crazy lady to shows (Kimberly Ovitz & Costello Tagliapietra) as well as a few meetings. Stay tuned for more details on the shows! 


I got to see my girl Stacy London at the chic Bergdorf Goodman 7th floor cafe, my first time there. We perused the amazing jewelry on the first floor of Bergdorf's and eyed up all of the designer beauty. 

I also met up with the lovely ladies of Small Girls PR at the Standard East Village (which is kind of a secret spot, sorry Mal, I'm blowing your cover to all 5 of my followers). And oh! While at the aforementioned Standard I made my first VINE video! So exciting! If you haven't heard of Vine you should check it out. The newest social media platform that is allll about video. Quite the day... 

me with my dear friend Julia of Fashion Pulse Daily -
doesn't she look fabulous in her Dana Maxx dress and Sorrelli bling?
Sorrelli action shot on the streets of NYC, two of my favorite cuffs (1 & 2)



No comments:

Post a Comment