Craft & Consumption

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Thailand

It has been a month since I've posted. But forgive me- I've been a busy bee!! And I have PROOF! I went on a little trip to Bangkok a few weeks ago. Behold some of my favorite moments from the trip.

Floating Marketing: Bangkok, Thailand
Elephants...

And Elephant Rides!

Mangosteen and other Exotic Fruits at the Floating Market, Thailand
Enjoying fresh coconut water with my brother, Collie



A Thai-version of Rice Krispy Treats, but fancier
Mango Coconut Sticky Rice: Ahhhhmazing.

Really good Thai food
Learning about spiritual rituals at the Grand Palace, Bangkok
The beauty is in the details: Grand Palace, Bangkok

Grand Palace, Bangkok
Lilly Pads, Grand Palace, Bangkok
My handsome brother: Grand Palace, Bangkok 
Dripping in Gold: Grand Palace, Bangkok
Gold-leafed beauty: Bangkok, Thailand

Mosaic structure using Chinese pottery: Grand Palace, Bangkok

This was my first trip to Thailand. So glad I got to share it with my brother! I have quite a few more trips coming up this month, my bags are packed as we speak. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment