Craft & Consumption

Monday, May 7, 2012

Etsy Picks: {Happy Mother's Day}


I am, admittedly, a Mother's Day procrastinator. Not sure why, I guess this holiday just always seems to sneak up on me. If you're in the same boat, these Etsy Picks of the Week might get you thinking early about some kick-ass cards and a shower of affection that will make your Mom feel like you've been thinking about the best way to celebrate her awesome-ness all year long.


I also really like this little pennant. If you go the breakfast-in-bed-route (which I strongly suggest for any future children I have in years to come), it would be a cute little thing to hang between bed posts to make the morning feel festive. Could also be a beautiful thing to hang on your Mom's front door on Mother's Day. 




However you choose to celebrate the moms and motherly figures in your life, do it with love and appreciation!



No comments:

Post a Comment