Craft & Consumption

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stripes and Pleats for Easter

I felt super comfy in my Easter Sunday outfit last weekend. Flats and a forgiving striped sweater helped! I even played some t-ball with my cousins in this little outfit. Feeling confident, playing yard-sports with 8 year olds, AND eating to your hearts content? I'll be stowing this outfit away for future use :) 





I am OBSESSED with my new signet ring (a gift from the novio). Details on that to come in a later post!



Sweater: Forever 21 // Pink Belt: J.Crew // Pleated White Skirt: Urban Outfitters // Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted from Tea Street Vintage) // Sunglasses: Chanel // Watch: Michael Kors // Turq Bracelet: MiMi by Sorrelli //  Gold Stud Bracelet: MiMi by Sorrelli (similar here) // Crystal Bracelet: Sorrelli // Signet Ring: from JA Meyer's Fine Jewelry // Band Ring: Bora (similar here)// Lipstick: Maybelline Fuchsia Fever

No comments:

Post a Comment