Craft & Consumption

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Recipes on Pinterest

I've been using Pinterest lately for recipes and it is delightful. The recipes are available anytime, anywhere. And everything is stored in a super organized and accessible place. 

In the past I would find recipes in magazines or online and would never go back to actually make them. My "Food Inspiration" board on Pinterest has made it so much easier to access recipes.




I made this great Pumpkin Risotto recipe (via The Cozy Apron) at least 3 times last fall. This Honey Gin Fizz cocktail has been made twice in the last few weeks and it is soooo good(via How Sweet It Is).



If you're as disorganized as I am with my recipe collections, and if you're into making impromptu cocktails and meals, I highly suggest trying Pinterest in a recipe storage capacity. Totally revolutionized my foodie habits! 

Happy pinning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment