Trend Alert: Fall 2012
- Peplum tops are everywhere this season.
- Totally figure-flattering, they cover the tummy!
- Look for simple shapes and nice, thick fabrics
- Mango peplum top
- It is the color for the season. You can't go wrong with this suede TopShop bag, the price is ahhhhmazing.
- Leather crossbody handbag
- Brocade is a textured, rich fabric that feels fancy and almost Victorian. These JCrew pants are a splurge but totally holiday-party ready.
- J Crew Brocade Pant
- Leather leggings, leather bags, leather gloves, leather jackets, but especially leather skirts abound this fall. This ASOS version is one of the cheapest I've found in real leather, the pleated shape feels fresh and new.
- ASOS pleated skirt
5) Gold Spikes:
- The arm party continues...
- Gold accents are everywhere, clustered bracelets will accessorize your look and are a nice way to layer personal pieces.
- This gold spike cuff is perfect for layering with other bracelets already in your closet.
- I don't remember a time when leopard wasn't in. Regardless, a leopard belt is a necessary closet accessory and pairs perfectly with all of the above.
- J Crew Leopard Belt