Craft & Consumption

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Etsy Picks: Thank you very much.

I have two very polite friends who have recently come into my life*. They're the type to show up with amazing hostess gifts just for spending a night at your place. They bring homemade kahlua and fresh-brewed iced coffee to casual summer pool parties.

I was not raised to do such things. When visiting a friend's summer home or hanging out at a little soiree, I usually show up and simply try to act charming. I'm often lucky if I can even show up on time, let alone think ahead sufficiently to plan for fabulous gifts and homemade offerings.

The world of Emily Post has not come naturally to this gal. However, I can say that these newfound friendships have inspired me to try and be more gracious in my everyday life. And what better way to start than with a stock pile of Thank You notes.





I just purchased these last week! The color combos are custom, you choose the ink color and the envelope color. I went with tangerine ink and the bright caribbean blue envelopes. Can't wait until they're on my doorstep! 

Vermilion Star Press is a fabulous Etsy shop run by a husband and wife team right here in the USA. Check them out for fabulous letterpress note cards, custom invites, coasters, and more.





*Shout out to Ziggy and Stace for being awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment