Craft & Consumption

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Etsy Pick of the Week: Letterpress Love


I went to the wedding of a childhood friend last weekend, the first of a few fabulous weddings I am looking forward to this summer. I found some witty wedding cards on Etsy that felt personal and chic. It was a pity I could only buy one! But the good news is, I get to share them with you here...


I really like the idea of supporting local printers and designers with the simple act of purchasing a card from an independent craftsman, rather than from the local drug store or Barnes & Noble. Plus, I didn't have to leave the comfort of my home to do it (the little beauties arrive on your doorstep like magic)!


Two of my favorites are pictured above, both from Pink Orchid Press studio on www.Etsy.com:


I also purchased a personalized folk-art print for the happy couple from Spread the Love, a wonderful print studio based out of Pennsylvania. More on that to come!
















No comments:

Post a Comment