Craft & Consumption

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A little bit of Florida


Images from my recent work trip to sunny foggy Florida. 




Top left: Mint manicure and {new} vintage Coach bag. 
Top right: Ruffled lace shorts and lovely pleated mint skirt. 
Bottom left: Antlers and wine at Plum Delightful 
Bottom right: Florida palms in the foggy morning.


We ventured to Tuscany Jewelers in the Santa Rosa mall. This is my mom, me (neon!), and the store owners together.


The next day we had brunch and did a little shopping in Rosemary Beach.




My mom looking totally adorable in her new Elizabeth & James blazer and Sorrelli necklaces. 




Fabulous prints at Willow boutique, Rosemary Beach. I bought a great Mara Hoffman dress, Tibi printed top, and Karen Zambos blazer here (all on sale!).




Love their rustic driftwood jewelry display.



How European-chic is this little outdoor seating area? 


We stopped by Pish Posh Patchouli's (an oh-so-cute soap & scents store) for some of our favorites. My colleague Amanda is in heaven when she has this Japanese Quince Seda France fragrance at home. 



I picked up more of my signature Kai scent, and fell in love with these imported soaps from Florence.


The town is all new construction (started in 1995) but has an old-world charming feel.


Can't wait to go back to Florida, next time I will hope for a little more sun and maybe even some time on the fabulous Emerald Coast beaches!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment