Craft & Consumption

Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year, New Commitments

Ok, so I want to get something off my chest. You know, clear the air. My apologies, the most sincerest of apologies, for taking over a year-long hiatus from Craft and Consumption. My brother tells me I have lots of craft projects that I could've been sharing with the world in the last 16 months, and I think he's right. So in light of 2012, and a brand new start, I'm resolving to chronicle my adventures in creating (and consuming) more consistently.

I've been vacationing this week with my family to get 2012 off to a relaxed start (wait, family + close quarters = relaxation??? really?!?!? are you sure?). So while (ahem) relaxing on the trip I found some time to do a little bookbinding. More on that to come (I am SO excited to share)!! 

I also have been reading this great book, Design*Sponge at Home by Grace Bonney. I LOVE it. It's been such an inspiring book to start the year with. Lots of DIY projects, lots of amazing interiors at which to gawk. More on my favorites to come! And a big thanks to my sister Avery for gifting it to me this holiday season!! <3

Here's to a wonderful 2012, with beautiful imagery, personal discoveries, lots of projects, and maybe even a little relaxation :)

Lily




No comments:

Post a Comment