Craft & Consumption

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Flavor Paper: More beautiful wallpaper


How beautiful is this Van Gogh-inspired Iris wallpaper from Designers Ted and Jon over at Flavor Paper?  I stumbled upon the wallpaper company while reading a post on Apartment Therapy.

These two wallpaper designs below were done by Dan Funderburgh of Flavor Paper, a soon to be Brooklyn-based wall paper company that started in New Orleans. 


Both designs above retail for $150/roll. A roll is 27" x 15 ft. If I had to guess wallpaper costs on the Price is Right, I would lose. I have no idea how much $150/roll is comparatively. But I know I like Dan's "fruit" designs above! 


I so want bright colors in my home right now. I wear black, beige, grey, and brown - but I decorate with turquoise, fuchsia, yellow, and orange (and maybe even one day chartreuse)! The gold/turquoise "Monaco" design above has a special place in my heart. I will find a bold wall for it to call home, one day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment