Craft & Consumption

Thursday, April 9, 2009

An apple a day...

So I went to my family doctor this morning for a check up. We talked about cholesterol levels. Eating right. Blood pressure. And then she asked me if I make it back to NY often. I told her once, sometimes twice a month. And then, as a spin off of her NY question, she paid me the cutest compliment - something along the lines of:

"I love seeing what you wear when you come to my office, your outfits are always unlike anything people around here would wear."

And then she wrinkled up her nose and we said good bye. Me with my ProAir inhaler prescription in hand. Thanks Doc, for making my day :0) 

Below, the outfit I wore to said doctor on this beautiful April Thursday - 62 degrees it was! And sunny!! Oh wait... I forgot to tell you, as if this day couldn't get any better, I totally passed my breathing test! My lungs are getting better and better what with all this usual exercise I've been doing. Woopee!!!!


My "Sorrelli of the day" - Captain and Teal chandelier earrings from ages ago.







No comments:

Post a Comment