Craft & Consumption

Sunday, February 8, 2009

v-day tea party

Ok I know this is my 3rd post for the day but I'm very excited about this blogging business and wanted to tell you all about a lovely little tea party I went to this afternoon. My good friend Andrea hosted a formal, completely girly tea party in an effort to celebrate Valentine's Day. It was very cute. She did a fantastic job as hostess. The party was complete with heart-shaped sandwiches, individual heart-shaped cherry filled chocolate cakes, a wide variety of teas, and chocolate covered strawberries (my fav!). I am currently just coming off of the sugar high.


And, of course it was the perfect excuse to dress up on a Sunday afternoon! I wore my floral Thakoon for Target dress. The pink batik scarf was a gift from my mother, she brought it back for me from Bali a few years ago. It is my favorite sarong in warm beachy climes, but doubles as a great thick scarf during days like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment