Craft & Consumption

Monday, February 9, 2009

Isaac for Liz!





I have been waiting to see the Isaac Mizrahi infused Liz Claiborne line since I first heard about it a few months ago. Only a few pieces from the collection are available for purchase online currently (see them here), but I'm ready to buy the flouncy polka dot skirt and dress. It's only fair to buy them both, try them on, and decide which one to keep. No sense only ordering the skirt and then fantasizing about the dress, or vice versa. So practical... I know.  

I think I'm going to have to make a trip to my nearest Liz store. The cute styling and pixie cut model have me reeled in. And there are so many awesome looks on the website that aren't available for immediate online purchasing. WTF?! I hate when retailers don't allow you to buy the stuff right then and there from their site. I want instant gratification right here in my pajamas (or in this case sweaty gym gear). 

I'll settle for the polka dot ensembles for now. I can't wait to see how the pieces fit... eek I'm excited! 

Speaking of polka dots, does anyone know where to get some cute polka dot heels? I love the ones in the styled shot above.

No comments:

Post a Comment