Craft & Consumption

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hair today, gone tomorrow!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of sending off a very special Valentine's gift. I finally decided after months of deliberations to cut my long hair and donate the 8.5" to Pantene Beautiful Lengths! The organization is great, they make wigs from donations like mine and donate them (for free!) to cancer patients all across America. 



I felt so grateful that I could make a donation like this with my un-dyed, natural hair. If you're ever considering making a cut like mine, it truly is a great way to make a style change and do something lovely for someone in need!

Here's me rockin' my new do on the first day after the cut!

Shades: Karen Walker, Jacket: J+ Uniqlo (old), Sweater: J.Crew (similar color here), Gloves: Portolano, Bag: Zara



No comments:

Post a Comment